Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 11th

I've taken 3 tests in the past two days. I'd love to say that it was quite the accomplishment, but it really wasn't. This semester is one of those "too good to be true" sort of things. I promise I've pinched myself several times already. Still haven't woken up. Today I took my macroeconomics test. Haven't opened the book since our last test about 3 weeks ago. I got to school and got a text message from a friend I hadn't seen for a while. He was in a study group with some of my other buddies preparing for their Organic Chemistry II test. I don't know what it is about those guys, but when I'm around 'em I just get going. We were laughing and having a good 'ole time. Nearly forgot I had a test to take... Nearly.

I departed for the library to begin my macro studying. When I got to the library one of my other friends was studying for the Organic Chemistry II test. By the time I got done talking to her it was 3:30. I had an intramural basketball game to go to so I had to be done with the test by 7:30 at the very latest. Again, hadn't yet opened the book. So I absolutely whizzed through the material. Not to say it was easy material. Quite the contrary. I just started skipping stuff. I gave myself about an hour to take the test, but that wasn't enough time. 7:25 came around and I still had about 10 questions left. So.... I guessed. 86%. I was a little disappointed though. That test dropped my grade all the way down to a 113% ;) lol

Our intramural team is horrible. There's so much more to basketball than talent. There's an intellectual side to it that is very much under appreciated. I would love to coach one of these days to instill that intelligence into others. Over the past couple years I've instilled this intellect into one of our players and he's improved a ton because of it.

Spring Break is.... well, now. I'm going surfing up in Ogden, and then I'm heading down to St. George to play golf in my shorts! Very excited about that. Not such a big fan of the pants lol

1 comment:

Ash said...

Whoa look at you, first Facebook and now, Blogspot. I will be checking in then and stalking because thats what blogging is really all about.