Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time Off


We live in a world full of monotony. My life is no different. With few exceptions my life consists of three things: Work, School and what 9 out of 10 doctors describe as sleep depravity. As necessary as monotony is to sustain a regular life, it is paramount to break from it to keep one sane. That is exactly what this week is about. Yesterday I went indoor surfing. Odd as it may sound, it's quite the experience.

I'm heading to St. George for the rest of the weekend to enjoy, among other things, playing golf in my shorts! Californian's have been wearing shorts since... well, rarely does the weather keep those in California from wearing shorts. I am definitely out of my element when I have to scrape snow and ice off of my windshield every morning. We're also going to spend a day or so at Zions. Although I'm deathly afraid of heights, Zions is among my favorite place to vacation. Such a fun place. So here's to keeping me sane this weekend

No comments: