Friday, August 29, 2008

They Jacked Our Meat!

One day during the summer before our senior year of high school my friend, Wolfy, and I decided that we were going to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain. We didn't have any money but he had a season pass, a free friend pass and a free parking pass. Again, we had no money so before we made the hour long trip to the park we packed ourselves some sandwiches. We had just arrived at the park and were getting everything out of the car. I asked Wolfy, "Where'd you put the sandwiches?" He said, "No, where did you put the sandwiches?!" They were an hour away in Wolfy's kitchen! It was 10 am. The park wasn't closing until midnight, and we planned on staying the whole 14 hours! At about 3 pm our stomaches started churning... we were hungry! We started going into restaurants and asking for water cups. When they weren't looking we poured as much pink lemonade into our cups as we could! The sugar allowed us to function, but we were still in dire need of solid food. We stuck to our original plan of staying until midnight, despite our empty stomachs. The park started closing and we headed for the parking lot with the rest of the crowd. By this point we were moving ever so slowly. We just didn't have any energy left. We had just gotten to the parking area and started looking for our car... when I saw something shiny on the ground! My eyes immediately dilated. It was one of those plastic packagings that you would find at an Albertson's Bakery. I thought it was muffins, or something like unto it. I ran up to the plastic packaging. They weren't muffins. No, it was half of an albertson's chicken. Just sitting there. On the ground of the Six Flags parking lot. Never did a thought enter my mind to discourage me from eating it. We didn't even wait until we got to my car. As fast as we opened the packaging our fingers and lips were covered in chicken grease. We continued to walk to my car and literally devoured that half chicken. Now the distance between where we discovered our half chicken and my car was about 30 yards. As we were nearing completion of our chicken feast we heard a man's voice yell, "HEY! THEY JACKED OUR MEAT!" Wolfy and I looked at each other, scampered around my car in opposite directions, met on the other side and finished our chicken as fast as we could! We were literally shoving chicken in our faces. We licked our fingers the best we could and then bolted in the car for a quick get away. But OH NO! We left the headlights on the entire day! The battery was dead! We uttered some silent prayers hoping we weren't about to get beaten up. We didn't thankfully but we were the last car to leave the parking lot. So much for a quick get away! Our stomachs still weren't quite full. Between a coupon and 213 pennies we found in my car we were able to purchase 6 tacos at a Taco Bell and then made our way uneventfully home. It had been a long day.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

This may possibly be the FUNNIEST story I have ever heard in my life.

Anonymous said...

HAAA HAAA HAAA!

JayGab said...

Oh My Gosh! That is SO! funny! What made you think about it to blog about it?
Talk to you when I do ;)
Jaym