Thursday, August 7, 2008

Your Mexican Auto Insurance Policy

At the conclusion of every summer I tell myself I'll never do summer school again. Yet, every summer I find myself in the same place. This has by far been my hardest summer ever, and after an extremely hectic week I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing it's over. Before that sigh has so much as finished, however, I come to the realization that in 20 days I'll start all over again. I need to make the most out of those 20 days, so in a little less than 32 hours I'll be on my way to Mexico with the Charity Anywhere Foundation. I actually have no idea what I'm going to be doing down there, and it doesn't even matter to me. I'll be given the opportunity to serve those that stand in need of it. I've been so busy this summer doing what I've needed to do that I haven't had many opportunities to focus on and serve others, and I couldn't be more excited that I can finally take the focus off myself and and help those that stand in need. What a spiritual experience this is going to be!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Auto Insurance Policy for individuals traveling from the United States to Mexico using their personal car. asigurare auto